Welcome to Broome Air Services
Broome Air Services (BAS) is a general aviation company committed to providing exceptional customer service whilst maintaining the highest level of operational and safety excellence.
BAS provides fixed wing air charter services specialising in the remote areas of Northern Australia. With our head office located in the coastal town of Broome, Western Australia and operational bases in Darwin, Fitzroy Crossing and Kununurra BAS can provide cost effective charter solutions to your organisation.
Fly anywhere in australia, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Phone: (08) 9194 4300
Our focus and commitment is to continually provide exceptional Air Charter Services throughout Northern Australia.
"BAS are the Air Charter Specialists"
Services we provide:
- Corporate and VIP air charter
- FIFO staff transfers
- Medivac and medical team transport
- Private air charter
- Emergency and disaster relief
- Freight & logistics transport
- Aerial surveys & photography
- Scenic flights
- Search & rescue and police operations
Why choose air charter?
- Flexibility - Choose departure times to suit your needs
- Convenience - Depart from your choice of airports
- Value - Save on car hire/hotels/your own time
- Privacy - You choose who flys with you
- Choice - BAS operate a fleet of 10 different types of aircraft
Call us today to discuss your particular air charter requirement!!
Air Australia was established in 1995 and made the transition to Broome Air Services Pty Ltd (BAS) in 1999. Throughout the years, BAS has committed to providing the safest air charter experience in the Kimberley. This has allowed the company to develop an enviable reputation for:
- Excellence in safety,
- Meticulous aircraft maintenance and reliability
- Unrivaled customer service
As a result of this commitment, we are highly respected and are regarded as the regions leading air charter provider.
The company was taken over by Mr Peter Christoudias (CEO) in 2006 who, with the help of the BAS Team have revamped and invested in:
- In house engineering and avionics departments
- State of the art offices & hangar facilities
- Larger aircraft fleet which include turbo-props
- Full motion simulators
We are devoted to continually grow and maintain our reputation of safety and service and are constantly developing and improving the ways we go about our business.
Since the 2006 transition our fleet has evolved from 5 single engine and 2 twin engine aircraft to a current fleet of:
- 8 Single Engine Pistons (C172, C182RG, C206 and C210)
- 4 Cessna Grand Caravans
- 8 Twin Engine Pistons (Baron, Cessna 402 & Cessna 404's)
- 5 Twin Engine Turbo-Props (Beechcraft King Air 200)
In 2014 BAS opened one of the most advanced general aviation hangar facilities in Australia. This has allowed us to continue striving for our goal to be the most progressive charter company in the country.
Find out about our organisation, our team, our pilots and most of all the safety Broome Air Services has to offer.
Our fleet compromises both Single and Twin Engine Turbine and Piston aircraft.