BAS have a Beechcraft Kingair 200 and Cessna 402 permanently based in Kununurra servicing the East Kimberley, Central NT and beyond. Our Kununurra operations can provide contractual and ad-hoc air charter to the towns of Kalumburu, Warmun, Halls Creek, Katherine, Truscott Airbase and many other remote communities in the north of WA.
Our Beechcraft Kingair is a 10 Seat, twin turbo-prop, pressurised aircraft that has the ability to land on short, unimproved airstrips whilst providing the highest level of air-conditioned comfort and safety. Our Kingair is the choice aircraft with our VIP and corporate clients and is the safest single pilot aircraft available for charter in the East Kimberley.
Our Cessna 402 is an 8 seat, twin piston aircraft with a proven record of safety and reliability. Incorporating a wide cabin and large rear cargo door the Cessna 402 is a cost effective option for clients wanting twin-engine, all weather day and night capability.
Benefits of Flying with BAS Kununurra:
- Local Kununurra based pilots trained to the highest level using state of the art aircraft simulator technology - we guarantee your in safe hands.
- We don't charge extra for wait times or night flying.
- The ability to connect with daily AirNorth and Virgin Australia flights to Broome, Darwin or Perth.
- All our Kununurra based aircraft are flown under the Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) which ensures you are being tracked and monitored by Air Traffic Control from the moment we taxi until we land no matter how remote your destination is.
- The safest single pilot aircraft in the Kimberley
- All weather, day & night capability
- Only permanently based Twin Turbo-Prop aircraft within a 450km radius
- Equipped with the latest avionics & GPS technology
- Quite & comfortable with jet-like speeds
- Twin engine safety and reliability
- All weather day & night capability
- Cost effective option without compromising on safety
- Large rear cargo door and nose locker perfect for transporting your freight or baggage
For more information on our Kununurra Operations:
Phone: 1800 FLY BAS