Cessna 208 Grand Caravan
Our Cessna Grand Caravan is a large single engine turbine aircraft that can carry 13 passengers in air-conditioned comfort. Equipped with a Pratt & Whitney's PT6 turbine engine, the Grand Caravan has built a reputation as being one of the safest, quietest and most reliable aircraft in the world.
With an outstanding payload capacity and wide rear doors it’s an ideal aircraft for urgent freight deliveries to remote areas throughout Australia. A large cargo pod is attached to the belly of the aircraft which can be used for additional freight or passenger baggage.
Another distinct advantage is that this aircraft can land and take off on short and/or rough runways with absolute ease.
- Single engine turbine
- Cruise speed of 150 kts or 275 km/hr
- Seating for 13 passengers
- Large windows great for sightseeing
- Air-conditioned and quiet
- Excellent short/rough field performance
- 4 x Cessna Caravans in the BAS fleet