Described as the "utility of the air" the Cessna 206 is a blend of a powerful engine, rugged construction and a large cabin - the perfect "bush plane"
Based in Fitzroy Crossing, our Cessna 206 Stationair is blessed with extraordinary blend of speed, capability, range, safety and an exceptional payload capacity.
- Single engine piston
- Cruise speed of 130 kts or 220 km/hr
- Seating for 5 passengers
- Large rear cargo door for loading freight
- Short take-off and landing performance
- Fitted with oversized tyres for landing on rough airstrips
- 1 x C-206 in the BAS fleet